Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stuffing & Thanks


I'm waiting around for my family to come. This year they're coming over at 4 today, we seem to be eating earlier and earlier haha. Our Thanksgiving feast will include two turkeys (one from Giant and one from Whole Foods), three types of stuffing (my mom ordered some from Giant, my one cousin is bringing some from Boston Market, and my other cousin is making it), and an assortment of other American and Korean food :)

The picture above was taken a little over a year ago...man, little did I know what was in store for me for the remainder of 2009. Ah so crazy how much has happened this past year. Time is going so fast now!! I wasn't really looking forward to this school year, but I'm thankful for all the people who have put a :) on my face and given me advice/listened to me stress haha. Most importantly, "I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king” (Daniel 2:23). I am thankful to have peace and direction in this world of chaos and darkness.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Edit: There was actually only one type of stuffing at our feast :( but it was delicious, homemade stuffing!! :)

Followers