Wednesday, September 29, 2010

an all too familiar vicious cycle

I forget where I found this, but as I sit here procrastinating and putting off starting a project that is due tomorrow, I decided it was an appropriate time to post this cartoon haha :)

Every New Semester:

After First Week:

After Second Week:

Before the Mid-Term Test:

During the Mid-Term Test:

After the Mid-Term Test:
Before the Final Exams:
Once Get to Know the Final Exam Schedule:
7 Days Before the Final Exam:
6 Days Before the Final Exam:

5 Days Before the Final Exam: image
4 Days Before the Final Exam: image
3 Days Before the Final Exam: image
2 Days Before the Final Exam: image
1 Day Before the Final Exam: image
The Night Before the Final Exam: image
1 Hour Before the Final Exam: image
During the Final Exam: image
Once Walk Out From the Examination Hall: image
After the Final Exam, During the Holiday: image


Many things on my mind, but haven't gotten around to sitting and blogging it out haha, but will soon! Anywho, my goal for this semester is to finish a paper before the day its due. Then, I will celebrate. Wahooooo. Okay, I should really get to work now...

but probably won't =/

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHHAHAHA! omg this is hysterical! i loved it! and i totally understand that cycle! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg i laughed out loud. this is soooo cute jackie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAHAHA. i love this rabbit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this somewhere before too haha. the "Once Get to Know the Final Exam Schedule" one is funny haha.

    don't be like this bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA 3 days before the final exam made me laugh :)
    YOU ARE NOT THIS BUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA 2 days and 1 day before are hilarious. I lol'ed bc of this today :)
    Warning: do not identify with the bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Followers